Central Athletic Boosters
The Official Booster Club of Central Community School Athletics
Where we provide the best possible environment to enable each student-athlete to compete to the fullest extent of his or her capabilities.
Central Athletic Booster Club Officers
- President - Todd Lenth
- Vice President - Jody Schroeder
- Treasurer - Kandi DeShaw
- Concessions Director - Jolene Christeleit
- Secretary - Lisa Lenth
- T-Shirt Coordinator - Kelly Erickson
- Funding for sports at Central is entirely funded by money from the Athletic Booster Club. For example, when coaches are in need of new uniforms and bus drivers for events or if the weight room needs new equipment, the Boosters are there to help.
- The Booster Club covers expenses for the athletes who make it to state (i.e., food, bussing, hotel rooms).
- Funding is provided by money made from Athletic Booster memberships and concession stand revenue at athletic events.
- Athletic Boosters meet the first Wednesday of every month at 6:00 p.m. in the Central Media Center.
- Athletic Boosters also provide equipment and concessions at youth sporting events.
- Parental support is greatly appreciated by the Booster Club, because without the Booster Club, there would not be the quality events that we have each year.
- The Booster Club also donates $2,000 each quarter to the school to buy supplies like first aid and other materials that may not be covered by school funds.
Items Funded by the Central Athletic Booster Club
|Serving Machine||Kettle Bells|
|Basketball Jersey||Softball Jersey|
|Wrestling Mats||Ice Machine|
Job Openings for the 2018-2019 School Year
- Concession Stand Manager or Managers for the 2018 /19 school year. This is a paid position by the Central Athletic Boosters. For more information contact Todd Lenth at (563) 245-2137.
- Central Athletic Boosters are also looking for Board Members for the 2018 /19 school year. The Boosters meet every other month. Please contact Todd Lenth at (563) 245-2137 if interested in serving on the board.